Shuaiqiang Wang received Ph.D. and B.Sc. in Computer Science from Shandong University, China, in 2009 and 2004 respectively. During 2009, he was an exchange Ph.D. student at Hong Kong Baptist University. He is now a Tutkijatohtori (internationally equivalent to Assistant Professor) at University of Jyväskylä in Finland. He was an Associate Professor at Shandong University of Finance and Economics from 2011 to 2014. He was a postdoctoral research associate at Texas State University in 2010. His research interests include recommender systems, information retrieval and data mining.
- Peizhe Cheng, Shuaiqiang Wang (co-first author), Jun Ma, Jiankai Sun, Hui Xiong. Learning to Recommend Accurate and Diverse Items. In Proceedings of the 26th World Wide Web Conference (WWW), Perth, Australia, April 3-7, 2017 (Acceptance rate: 164/966 = 17%, JUFO-2)
- Zhaochun Ren, Shangsong Liang, Piji Li, Shuaiqiang Wang, Maarten de Rijke. Social Collaborative Viewpoint Regression with Explainable Recommendations. In Proceedings of the 10th ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM), Cambridge UK, February 6-10, 2017 (Acceptance rate: 80/505 = 16%, JUFO-1)
- Shanshan Huang, Shuaiqiang Wang (co-first author), Tie-Yan Liu, Jun Ma, Zhumin Chen, Jari Veijalainen. Listwise Collaborative Filter. In Proceedings of the 38th Annual International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR-15), pp. 343-352, Santiago, Chile, August 9-13, 2015. (Code) (Acceptance rate: 70/351 = 20%, JUFO-2)
(This keyword cloud figure is generated based on the abstracts of my papers published/accepted in this year)
- Evaluation for Recommender Systems. ELIAS-Short Visit Grant (7283), European Science Foundation, 2015. Host professor: Maarten de Rijke at University of Amsterdam
- TOIS: ACM Transactions on Information Systems
- AI: Artificial Intelligence
- TEVC: IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
- TWEB: ACM Transactions on the Web
- IC: IEEE Intelligent Systems
- IPM: Information Processing and Management
- IRJ: Information Retrieval Journal
- KAIS: Knowledge and Information Systems
- INS: Information Sciences
- APIN: Applied Intelligence
- CAIE: Computers and Industrial Engineering
- SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences (SCI, Top Journal in China)
Program Committee Member/Reviewer:
- SIGIR 2017: 40th ACM International Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, August 7-11, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- SIGIR 2016: 39th ACM International Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, July 17-21, 2016, Pisa, Italy.
- CIKM 2015: 24th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Oct. 19-23, 2015, Melbourne, Australia.
- ECIS 2015: 23rd European Conference on Information Systems, May 26 - 29, 2015, M¸nster, Germany.
- SMC 2014: 2014 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Oct. 5-8, 2014, San Diego, CA, USA.
- C-IoT 2014: 2nd International Workshop on Internet of Things, Oct. 22, 2014, Miami, FL, USA.
- CIKM 2013: 22nd ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Oct. 27 - Nov. 1, 2013, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- SMC 2013: 2013 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Oct. 13-16, 2013, Manchester, UK.
- C-IoT 2013: 1st International Workshop on Internet of Things, Oct. 20, 2013, Austin, TX, USA.
- IJCAI 2013: 23rd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Aug. 3-9, 2013, Beijing, China.
- CIKM 2012: 21st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Oct. 29-Nov. 2, 2012, Maui Hawaii, USA.
- Mr. Gaurav Pandey (2015.9-present): PhD students, working on ranking-oriented recommender systems
- Mr. Denis Kotkov (2014.9-present): PhD students (co-supervised), working on serendipity in recommender systems
- Mr. Hancheng Jiang (2015.9-present): Master student, working on privacy-preserving data publishing for smart grid
- Ms. Mengcheng Li (2015.9-present): Master student, working on social media mining
- Ms. Menglan Ji (2015.9-present): Master student, working on recommender systems
- Mr. Pentti Koskela (2014.9-present): Master student, working on recommender systems
- Mr. Jaspreet Singh (2014.9-present): Master student, working on recommender systems
- Mr. Max Salminen: Bachelor thesis, graduated in 2015
|Last Modified: June 2, 2015