My pages are temporarily down. Looking for time to build new ones.
clinical neuropsychologist, Jyväskylä, Finland
If you were looking for me because of these topics…
• neuropsychology of developmental learning disabilities,
• dyscalculia (mathematical learning disabilities)
• visuo-spatial perceptual disorders
• early intervention (cognitive and numerical skills)
• technology enhanced learning
• development of cognitive and academic skills
• psychometric questions related to diagnostics of learning disabilities
• especially the question of cognitive assessment within the framework of ICF
• the history of a traditional Finnish folk sport ”Puck flinging”
• cognitive skills in football expertise
… you can find my contact information from Niilo Mäki Institute, Jyväskylä, Finland. The NMI is a multidisciplinary research and development centre for children and youth with learning disabilities. I work there was a executive vice director.
or you can see my publications from http://satunnainenajattelija.blogspot.fi.