I am broadly interested in computational statistics and applied probability. My current research projects are focused around Monte Carlo methods.
- Publications (including pre/post-prints)
- Research software
- Computational statistics and simulation methods research group
- I am also associated with Probability and Stochastics group.
- Google Scholar, arXiv, MathSciNet, ORCID, ResearcherID and Twitter profiles
- Academy of Finland, “Scalable methods for reliable Bayesian inference”, 2018–2022.
- Academy of Finland, Academy Research Fellow “Exact approximate Monte Carlo methods for complex Bayesian inference”, 2014–2019.
- Academy of Finland, Postdoctoral Researcher “Advances in adaptive Monte Carlo methods”, 2011–2014.
- Finnish Doctoral Education Network in Stochastics and Statistics