I am broadly interested in computational statistics and applied probability. My current research projects are focused around Monte Carlo methods.
- Publications (including pre/post-prints)
- Research software
- Computational statistics and simulation methods research group
- I am also associated with Probability and Stochastics group.
- Google Scholar, arXiv, MathSciNet, ORCID, ResearcherID, Scopus, GitHub and Twitter profiles
- Finnish Centre of Excellence in Randomness and Structures (FiRST) (2022–2026(2029), Academy of Finland)
- Scalable methods for reliable Bayesian inference (2018–2022, Academy of Finland)
- Finnish Doctoral Education Network in Stochastics and Statistics