[ Prev ]
[ TOC ]
[ Next ]
WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE
- Jussi Rasku, age 37.
- Always curious and persistent.
- Github - A repository of recent, a more sciencey, software projects
- Github - Another account containing my game development and game education code
- LinkedIn - My online CV
- Facebook - The personal things I want to share (not much)
- AdomCharacterRoller - Automatic character reroller bash-script for ASCII based advendure game ADOM.
- SpaceMap - Flash based 3D map for then favorite webstrategy, SpaceVictory.
- TransADF - Amiga software that allows you to easily transfer downloaded Amiga Floppy Disk (ADF) images to physical floppies using real Amiga and null modem cable.
- Marra Flash Banner - An banner I made for my aunts municipal election campaign.
- Bidirectional Dijkstra with Caching - Animation demonstrating how many-to-many shortest path search can be sped up with bidirectional Dijkstra algorithm. Given here as an example of my work with computational logistics.
- Asus Eee 701 - Small and industry revolutionazing low-end laptop. Been proud owner since Q1/2008.
- HTPC - An project that has been running for years. The target is to build linux based Home Teather Personal Computer (can be tought as super smart set-top-box).
- My Ambilight - My project of reproducing the effects of Philips Anbilight technology.
- I own an small sailing dinghy Windmill.
- My friend Petri also has a boat (H-vene) in Helsinki.
- RC cars - a childhood hobby resurrected.
Pages powered by Zim Wiki